8 Simple Ways to Promote a New E-commerce WebsiteEvery online store wants to boost reach and conversions. But even after you have put together a basic method it can be challenging to decide on which marketing plans you should try. That is why we put together an impression of successful marketing methods and E-commerce tools along with ideas to help you execute each method. The ideas run the gamut from acquisition to producing more repeat purchases from the client base you already have. Here are some ways to promote a new E-commerce website:
- Start and maintain a blog that relates to your E-commerce site. For example, if you sell attires, write articles about it on your blog. Next, you need to link the blog and the E-commerce site together. The reader who visits your blog and likes it will visit your website too.
- Go for Search Engine Optimization to your E-commerce site. This will make it easier for search engines to find your website. Use relevant keywords throughout your site to attract search engines.
- Find forums interconnected to your E-commerce site. You can use your website URL for your forum signature.
- Add your site to Google places if your business has a physical location. Google places work best if you are trying to attract local clients.
- Browse other websites related to your E-commerce site. Ask the site owner if they would like to link to your site. If they agree, return the favour by putting a link to their website on yours.
- Make pamphlets and business cards with your Ecommerce URL printed on them.
- You can use social networking sites to share your website with others. Make a Facebook page dedicated to your E-commerce site and motivate your target audience to become your fans.
- Ask existing customers to tell their friends about your E-commerce site. In exchange, provide a discount on a future purchase.