Google Hiring for SEO Manager
Google Is Hiring An SEO Manager To Improve Its Rankings In Google
It's time for Google when itself need Optimization To Improve Its Rankings and Google Is Hiring An SEO Manager for Mountain View, CA, USA location. Hey SEO's!!! Get Ready with your Resume for a great crack like now itself Google has started hiring for doing SEO to maintain Top ranking into the SERP (Search Engine Result Page). Now these days every website need SEO for making higher presence into the SERP and in the row of this competative term now Google has raised a job post for SEO manager on the Google Careers portal.
The job is for a “Program Manager, Search Engine Optimization” Profile and below description makes it clear that this is about marketing: As a Program Manager for Technical SEO, you will work with cross-useful groups crosswise over Marketing, Sales, Product Development, Engineering and more to help drive natural movement and business development. You will participate in site advancement and streamlining, help shape web journal and social methodology, enhance site code cleanliness and characterize web building design for worldwide sites.
- Architect, design, develop and maintain innovative, engaging and informative sites for a worldwide audience.
- Maintain and develop the web code to ensure quality, content and readability by search engines.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine and internet marketing industry trends and developments and report changes as needed.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Marketing, Product and Engineering partners to push for technical SEO best practices.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience developing websites and applications with SQL, HTML5, and XML.
- 2 years of SEO experience.
- Experience with Google App Engine, Google Custom Search, Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics and experience creating and maintaining project schedules using project management systems.
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata and site speed optimization to optimize website performance.
- Experience in quantifying marketing impact and SEO performance and strong understanding of technical SEO (sitemaps, crawl budget, canonicalization, etc.).
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Java, C/C++, or Python.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to dig extensively into metrics and analytics.